If you’re a homeowner or business manager you understand the excitement that comes with planning a new renovation project. You’re thinking about all the new materials and features that you’re going to add into your space and how amazing it will look after it’s completed. Now this is very exciting but the journey to get to that vision can be difficult if you don’t have the right contractors working on your project.
Make sure to start your renovation project off on the right foot with our certified demolition team at Downright Demolition. Our team of local demolition experts have the experience and industry knowledge to make sure your demolition project is done safely and efficiently.
Are you reading this blog post and asking yourself questions like: What is Demolition? and Why do I need it? Check out our explanation below on how finding the right local demolition company will change your life for the better.
Demolition is the action or process of demolishing or being demolished. This is a very broad definition of what takes part in the demolition industry as demo is a vase market with many services that can fall under the demolition classification. Essentially demolition is any service that safely takes out the old to make room for the new. Specifically the following services can fall under this category:
- Selective Demolition:
- This can be anything that is selective in the demolition field. If you’re looking to have the main structure remain intact and only remove specific elements, such as your old hardwood flooring, drywall, or drop down ceiling, then this is the demolition service for you.
- Structural Demolition:
- This is what most people think of when they hear the word demolition. This is safely bringing down structures and materials that have a structural element to them. This is the kind of demolition service that you require if you’re looking to remove a wall in your home, tear down that old garage in your backyard, or demolish an entire building.
- Concrete Removal:
- This is a demolition service that some people may not initially think about when they hear the word demolition. This is where our team of certified demolition professionals will come to your property and remove any concrete that you need gone for your renovations. Whether this is tearing up an older foundation to add in additional plumbing, remove an existing garage pad that’s cracked and uneven, or removing concrete structures.
- Asbestos Testing and Abatement:
- Asbestos testing Edmonton services are a crucial demolition service that our team at Downright Demolition provides our clients with. Tons of everyday materials contain asbestos and this can be extremely dangerous, and deadly, if expressed. This is why it’s important for our team at Downright Demolition to come in and test the existing materials before they are removed. Once it is confirmed that there is no asbestos, demolition services will continue as planned. If there are asbestos fibers in the material then our dr demo team will provide our asbestos removal Edmonton services and properly disposed of by asbestos containing materials with abatement.
- Junk Removal:
- Removing large pieces of existing furniture, appliances, or other items is a service that our team at Downright Demolition also provides for our clients. We do this to make room for the new! If you’ve got objects too large or heavy to remove from your property yourself make sure to reach out to our team.
Why do I need demolition? You will require professional demolition services if you are looking to do any renovation projects in your home or business that requires the removal of existing materials. Trust the experts and avoid the guesswork. Contact our team of demolition experts at Downright Demolition in Edmonton to learn more about our demolition Edmonton services and how they can help you during your renovation today!